Skip to main content

"I AM" Affirmations

King.

I'm a born LEADER.


I'm a KingI'm a true King.


My ability  to respond is limitless. If I'm willing i can respond to everything.

I'm Brahman.

I'm not here to compete, i'm here to Rule.


I'm here to create.


I create my own life.

I know i'm going to be rich.
I'm a rich man.
I'm wealthy.
I'm worthy.
I love myself.
I'm a GENTLEMAN.
I'm a KING.


I know, accept and am true to myself.

I’m always true to myself.

I’m becoming better and better every single day.


I’m committed to live joyfully.
I’m committed to live gracefully. 
I’m committed to creating wealth.

I’m committed to be a great human being.

I’m committed to explore life in it’s full depth and dimension.

I am a leader. 


I am interesting. 


I am a success in all that I do. 


I can attract any woman I want.


I know my purpose. 




I am confident in who I am. 



I am cool, calm, and collected. 





I am charismatic. 





My world and my life are attractive and interesting. 




People meet me and want to know me.


I am interested in other people. 


I meet fun, positive people.

I’m committed to becoming rich.

I’m committed to becoming great.

I’I' committed to achieve my goals.

Everything is now and now.


What matters is only what I’m doing right now and where I’m going.


I live in the moment. Carefree, confident, perceptive.



Physicality is mortal and temporary.


I'm already naked.





I follow my heart.






I achieve my dreams.




I go for what I wanted.




I know how to get what I want.





I'm I'm alfa Male.





I'm mortal. 




I'll die one day.




Im always good with women.





I respect women.






I live every moment of my life.



I feel and enjoy every breath of my life.



My time is ticking away. 





Im open.


I'm open to new ideas and dreams and everything.


My heart is open. Love pours in and out.



I receive all the good that life has to offer.

I'm brillient, im  bright, im amazing, im handsome and all good.



I'ill die one day.



I'm learning. 


I'm growing.

I'm becoming better.


I eat well, exercise regularly, and get plenty of rest.
I learn from my mistakes.
I never give up.
I enjoy life to the fullest.
I accept others for who they are.
I commit to learning new things.
I endeavor to be the best that I can be.




I’m here to build my life.



Only I’m responsible for my life.




Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.


My body is healthy.
My mind is brilliant.
My soul is tranquil.
I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
I’m kind and loving.
I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.
I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.


My business is growing, expanding, and thriving.
Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.



Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I've been given.


My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.

I am courageous and I stand up for myself.





I take full responsibility of myself.





My thoughts are filled with positivity.




I’m constantly evolving and changing for the better.


Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.



People look up to me and recognize my worth.



I am admired.


I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.



Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.


I am a powerhouse.


Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life.



My efforts are being supported by the universe.



My dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.


The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.



I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.





My obstacles are moving out of my way.
My path is carved towards greatness.
I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.


I handle everything gracefully.


I'm peaceful.



I talk less listen more.

I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
My nature is Divine.
My life is just beginning.


I am strong. 
I am healthy. 
I am in shape. 
I weigh what I'm supposed to weigh. 
I am full of energy. 
I am passionate. 
I am talented. 
I am valuable. 
I am confident. 
I am respectful. 
I have a good personality. 
People like me. 
I am fun to be around. 
I am happy. 
I enjoy my life. 
I am a person of excellence. 
I am full of integrity. 
I am successful. 
I am prosperous. 
My future is bright.  




My legacy will live on to inspire future generations. 




I will be inspiration for future generations.




I walk with purpose in every step. 





I am blessed. 
I am victorious. 
I'm connected with the Supreme.




I have plenty of creativity for this project.
My work will be recognized in a positive way by my colleagues.
I can do this!
My team respects and values my opinion.
I am successful.
I am honest in my life, and my work.
I like completing tasks and projects on time.
I'm grateful for the job I have.
I enjoy working with my team.
I'm bringing a positive attitude to work every day.
I am excellent at what I do.
I am generous.
I am happy.
I am a leader in my organization.




I am full of life and filled with possibility.

I am ever-expanding yet whole; wise enough to know that there is plenty left to learn; humble and happy as I grow.





I am grateful for who I am and can be.


I'm grateful for everything. 







I am devoted to uncovering the gems that are already here.

I am enough and I have everything I need to get to where I want to be.

I am a magnet for the experiences I most desired.

I am grateful for every gift that I’ve been given, I am grateful for every gift that i have now, and have yet to receive.

I am an alchemist.

I am worthy enough to tune into the abundant nature of who I can be and what I can create.


I am a living, breathing example of the kind of world I want to live in. 

I am a powerful force for good in the world.

I am worthy of all things wonderful.

I am being guided to what’s best for me and everyone else.

I am powerful enough to live in accordance with my own values, desire, and truths.


I am intentionally promoting a life filled with joy.

I am a firm believer in my ideas.

I am a survivor.

I am always healing, and never alone.

I am willing to see things differently, even if I’m not ready to yet.

I am learning to let go of fear.

I am learning to respect the process when I do not understand it.

I am ready to release the stories in my head and forgive myself for believing everything my inner critic has ever said.

I am willing to see the truth about myself, no matter how beautiful it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shah Rukh Khan's Speech At Yale University (2012) [texts]

Photo: Yale University Actor Shah Rukh Khan visited Yale as a guest of the Chubb Fellowship on April 12, 2012. The Chubb Fellowship is one of Yale's most distinguished honors, bringing leaders to campus to encourage students interested in public service and the public good. Shah Rukh Khan, is an Indian actor, film producer, and television personality, he's  also known by the initialism SRK.  Referred to in the media as the "Badshah of Bollywood", "King of Bollywood" and "King Khan", he has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films, and earned numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards.   Wikipedia This is the full speech by sharukh khan at  Yale University: " First of all let me just thank the faculty and students of the Yale university, fellows of  ' ' ' ' ' ' white collage and the chof fellowship and master Jeffery Brenzel for being so kind thank you! Yale office of international affairs and the Y

Sir Ken Robinson talk at TED 2006 | Do schools kill creativity? [texts]

Photo: TED.com " Good morning. How are you?  (Audience:  Good)  It's been great, hasn't it?   I've been blown away by the whole thing.   In fact, I'm leaving.   (audience laughing)  There have been three themes running through the conference,   which are relevant to what I want to talk about.   One is the extraordinary evidence of human creativity   in all of the presentations that we've had   and in all of the people here;   just the variety of it and the range of it.  The second is that it's put us in a place   where we have no idea what's going to happen   in terms of the future.   No idea how this may play out.   I have an interest in education.   Actually, what I find is, everybody has an interest in education.   Don't you?   I find this very interesting.   If you're at a dinner party, and you say you work in education --   actually, you're not often at dinner parties, frankly.   (audience laughing)   If you work in education,

15 Lessons SUCCESS Teaches You - Alux.com [texts]

Photo: Alux.com We know you're all trying to make it, so what better way to help you in your  journey then by going through the some of the things you'll learn along the way even if you are not successful yet! By the end of this post you should at least have the clear understanding if you're on the right path. Without knowing these you might be tempted to quit when you were actually making progress and closing in on your goal. So pay attention. With that said, here are 15 lessons success teaches you: 1. Success Takes A Little While To Materialize: Anybody who's worked their way into a happy and successful life knows it didn't happen overnight. If you look around to the web it's filled with forums and discussions on how to make money quick, how to get rich quick, how to make a million dollars by the end of this year. We're living in the age of instant gratification post a pic-> the likes start rolling in. Order food-> in just a couple of minutes