Skip to main content

One Day It Will Be Over | LIVE NOW [texts]

I wish I didn't take life so seriously. 
I wish I lived more. 
I wish I gave more happiness to my family. 
I wish I knew how precious life was. 
How fleeting, how special and at the same time fragile & insignificant. 
I wish I didn't give up on my dreams so easy.

ONE DAY YOUR LIFE WILL FLASH BEFORE YOUR EYES, MAKE SURE ITS WORTH WATCHING!

When we look back on our life in our last breaths we will all wonder;
Did my life mean anything? 
Did my life anything to this world?
Who I loved?
Did I have any impact on anyone else's life?
Did I matter?

We won't be worried about our bills, we won't be worried about our hair, we certainly won't care about our favorite TV show, we won't spare a second thought of others opinions and judgments.

Did I matter? 

Before you reach that last breath, today might be the time to make a change. Make your life matter! One day it will be over. 

There will be two dates either side of a dash make sure that dash is not empty, make sure it is full of life, full of living. 

Oscar Wilde once said "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

And he was right. Don't live like everyone else, existing. 

BE EXTRAORDINARY. LIVE EVERY MOMENT WITH PASSION AND WONDER. 

Don't take anything and anyone for granted! What is important to you? What dreams do you have? GO GET THEM! What are you waiting for? 

You only have ONE SHOT if you miss the target at least you will live with PRIDE knowing you have NO REGRETS. Who do you love? Who has loved you? Tell them. TELL THEM NOW. You never know when it will be your last chance.

Don't take the magical thing called life for granted. 

KEEP YOUR HEAD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS LOSING THEIRS. 

TRUST YOURSELF WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DOUBTS YOU. 

MASTER YOUR DREAMS WHEN ALL OTHERS GIVE UP ON THEIRS. 

BE THE CAPTAIN WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS CONTENT BEING THE CREW. 

BE THE LION WHEN ALL OTHERS ARE PLAYING SHEEP. 

BE THE LEADER WHEN ALL OTHERS ARE FOLLOWING. 

LIVE EACH DAY AS IF IT MAY BE YOUR LAST ON EARTH. 

IT MAY BE. 

LEAVE YOUR LEGACY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kings Attitude (Heart Of A LION) | Team Fearless

COURAGE, STRENGTH, LEADERSHIP, BRAVERY, ATTITUDE Sheep follow the leader they follow the herd, they don't know where are going, many times they are led to the slaughterhouse but they keep following, they don't lead, they don't use their mind.  A LION leads. It's about having the courage to stand and fight for your life, having the strength to go bravely in your own direction even if others walk away, you treat your own path. Only you know what's best for you, only you know which path to take, only you know your courage, your strength, your heart. Everyone has the heart of a Lion inside of them. Let it out let it scream out of you like the Lion, unleash the beast in you. Attitude is what you think, what you do, and what you feel about yourself. Attitude is everything in life guess why, whether you rise or fall everything is based on the attitude that you showed at that moment, your attitude determines your altitude.  Listen carefully, i have been through tou...

Focus and utilize the your time and energy.

In today’s world of over simulation, seemingly unlimited distractions and short attention spans, it’s no wonder there are so many people who don’t succeed. It’s no wonder so many people never achieve anything significant. It’s no wonder so many people never reach their true potential. If you want to achieve anything great you must shout out all distractions. Successful people are focused people. Successful people can go into a space where they shut out everything. Where they lock in on the task in front of them. Lock in on their goal. Lock in on their dream. If it is important enough to you, you will shut out all distractions. Shut the door, turn your phone off, turn off social media, lock in, focus and get the job done. A recent study pointed out That average adults spends around 1hour and 40 minutes every day on social media! That is nearly 12 hours Per week! Over 50 hours per month, 616 hours per year. It adds up to 128 days over a period of 5 years. 128 days wasted every 5 yea...

Life is short. Live everyday for God - Billy Graham

"Time is short. What is your life?, its even a vapour that appeareth for a little time and then vanisheth away.  If someone had told me when i was 20 years old that life was very short and would pass just like that i wouldn't have believed it. And if i tell you that you don't believe it either, I can not get young people to understand how brief life is. How quickly it passes. It seems like yesterday.  I was in school everyone of us here has been given this same amount of time in a day, 1440 minutes a day, 168 hours per week, 70 years god allows us. And its interesting to me with all of our medical science we've never passed that magic mark. The average american male today lives 70 years and  4 months the average female 73 years and 6 months. More people live to be 70. But the average age of an american is still 70 as tough in the scriptures.  What a thing it is when you think that you have just one short life to spend and it will soon be over. I'd write dow...